Claire is a Risk Manager in our residential property team specialising in the identification and resolution of complex title issues. She also specialises in high value and complex sale, purchase and remortgage transactions for private clients.
Key ExperienceClaire’s key experience includes:
- Comprehensive knowledge on Land Registry and Registry of Deeds title, including the identification and resolution of title defects to protect client and lender interests.
- Risk Management expertise across the conveyancing process including Money Laundering Regulation compliance and contract negotiation.
- Advising and acting for first time buyer and home mover clients.
- Dealing with a large variety of properties including new build dwellings, apartments, country and town/city based properties, existing builds of different ages and construction type, and Land Registry and Registry of Deeds title.
- Interacting with mortgage lenders, financial advisors and other parties such as HMRC and Northern Ireland Co-ownership Housing Association to deal with the financial aspects of the transactions.