Daniel’s expertise is in Will, Trust & Estate Disputes.
He advises on Will validity disputes, financial provision claims for disappointed family members and trust and land disputes.
"Courteous and professional throughout what was a very difficult legal matter."Private Client
“He’s got a great eye for detail and is high quality”Private Client
Key ExperienceDaniel’s key experience includes:
- Advising clients in Chancery applications, Will Dispute matters and Financial Provision claims.
- Drafting skills for all tiers of court applications, pleadings and other interlocutory items.
- Belfast Chamber of Commerce
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Affiliate of the Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Contentious Trusts Association