Robert Stewart is a specialist in our lender instructed residential lending team.
He specialises in acting for lenders taking security over residential property.
"I have found Robert Stewart to be one of the most helpful and diligent individuals I have come across in a long time. At all times he responded to my emails within the same day and was always there for advice over the telephone. Having never gone through a remortgage application before he has made the process so seamless and efficient throughout. Thank you Robert."Private Client, Bangor
"The level of service received from Robert was second to none. He's attentive, thorough and a genuine pleasure to deal with. A true asset to the company. Robert alone would make me come back and also encourage me to recommend Wilson Nesbitt."Private Client, Belfast
Key ExperienceRobert’s key experience includes:
- Liaises between borrowers and lenders
- Coordinates the drawdown of loan funds
- Coordinates the redemption of existing loan facilities and continuity of service
- Reports to institutional lenders on borrower’s titles and the status of the mortgages secured against individual borrowers’ homes.
- Prepares and coordinates the execution of mortgage deeds to secure loan drawdown
- Facilitates registration of new mortgages against security proposed in mortgage offer documentation
- Ensures Lenders always receive first ranking charge.
- NI Chamber of Commerce