Call 0800 840 9289 for your Fast, Free Review
We’ll let you know if you have a good case, talk you through the process and explain how to fund your claim.
"My experience with Hannah has been superb. She is friendly and courteous and will act in your best interest with professional attire."Private Client, Belfast
- Start your medical negligence compensation claim with a free review from our experienced, medical negligence solicitors.
- Our solicitors have acted in some of the largest and most complex medical negligence cases in Northern Ireland.
- We understand the complex and sensitive nature of these cases, we will help you get all the support you need.
What We Do
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Dental Negligence Claims
- Mesh Cases
- Birth Injuries
- Medical Misdiagnosis Claims
- GP Negligence
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Medical Negligence Claims query, please contact us.
- What is Medical Negligence? Healthcare negligence (or medical negligence) occurs when a doctor or qualified healthcare professional fails to provide the level of care to a patient that is expected, resulting in physical or mental damage to the patient, leaving the patient in worse condition than when the treatment began.
- How do I make a claim for Medical Negligence? Start by making an enquiry with our expert solicitors. We’ll review your case and let you know if you have a good chance of claiming compensation. If you can prove you have suffered as a result of any medical advice or procedures, your solicitor will write to the practitioner with you are making a claim against, on your behalf.
- What would a patient have to prove to claim negligence? You’ll need to prove that the medical practitioner breached their duty of care when treating you or providing advice. This could include; physical injury, financial loss or mental stress. It needs to be proved that these issues resulted from the medical negligence and not other factors such as pre-existing medical conditions.
How we work
- Transparency on fees
- Professional & discreet service
- Tailored approach for your circumstances
- In-house taxation, property, company & commercial services
- Established network of independent financial advisors, pension, business & property experts
Clinical Negligence News