- Start your medical negligence compensation claim with a free review from our experienced, medical negligence solicitors.
- Our solicitors have acted in some of the largest and most complex medical negligence cases in Northern Ireland.
- We understand the complex and sensitive nature of these cases, we will help you get all the support you need.
What We Do
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Dental Negligence Claims
- Mesh Cases
- Birth Injuries
- Medical Misdiagnosis Claims
- GP Negligence
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Medical Negligence Claims query, please contact us.
- What is Medical Negligence? Healthcare negligence (or medical negligence) occurs when a doctor or qualified healthcare professional fails to provide the level of care to a patient that is expected, resulting in physical or mental damage to the patient, leaving the patient in worse condition than when the treatment began.
- How do I make a claim for Medical Negligence? Start by making an enquiry with our expert solicitors. We’ll review your case and let you know if you have a good chance of claiming compensation. If you can prove you have suffered as a result of any medical advice or procedures, your solicitor will write to the practitioner with you are making a claim against, on your behalf.
- What would a patient have to prove to claim negligence? You’ll need to prove that the medical practitioner breached their duty of care when treating you or providing advice. This could include; physical injury, financial loss or mental stress. It needs to be proved that these issues resulted from the medical negligence and not other factors such as pre-existing medical conditions.
How we work
- Transparency on fees
- Professional & discreet service
- Tailored approach for your circumstances
- In-house taxation, property, company & commercial services
- Established network of independent financial advisors, pension, business & property experts