Injured at work? Call 0800 840 9289. Our experts can help you get the compensation you deserve

"My thanks go to Hannah and her team and I would recommend them to anyone who needs legal advice."

Private Client, Belfast


If you’ve been injured at work, we can guide you in getting the support for recovery and the compensation reward you deserve. Whether you’ve sustained an injury from operating a machine, fallen, or something else entirely, our experts in accident at work solicitors can help. We’ll talk you through the process, explaining how you can fund your claim, and we’ll get you the compensation to cover the costs of the recovery, medical bills, expenses and any physio or counselling costs.

What We Do

  • Slips, Trips & Falls
  • Falling from heights
  • Hurt by falling objects
  • Burn Injuries
  • Dangerous Machinery Injuries
  • Repeated Exposure Injuries

Get in touch

To find out more about how we can help you with your Work Injury Claims query, please contact us.


  • Can I Claim for Work Injury? If you’ve been injured at work and the injury was caused as the result of your employer or a colleague, then yes you have the right to sue them. Employers would also be deemed to act unlawfully if they make your working life more difficult after you have began the process of seeking compensation from them. You may sue your employer for both losses and damages as a result of your injury. These can  compensate for pain, distress and psychological damage as well as seeking compensation for medical expenses.

  • How do I Claim for Work Injury? Report the accident to your employer and seek medical advice as soon as possible. You should also take photos of injuries and the scene where the incident happened, as well as getting any witnesses to come forward. Next, you should seek legal advice from an accident at work solicitor, who can explain whether you have a claim for compensation. Your solicitor can send a legal letter to your employer seeking compensation. The employer may decide to settle out of court, but in some cases the case may go to court, where your solicitor can provide full representation.
  • Are you entitled to full pay if injured at work? It’s important that you follow the procedures set out in your employment contract in order to receive statutory sick pay. Your employment contract should state whether you are entitled to “contractual sick pay”. If you can’t get statutory sick pay then you may be entitled to Universal Credit.