Wilson Nesbitt Solicitors (CRN NI614839) ("Wilson Nesbitt") may ask you to provide certain information when you use this website. Wilson Nesbitt is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. This policy sets out how Wilson Nesbitt use and protect any personal information that you give Wilson Nesbitt when you use this website. If you have any queries about this policy please contact Wilson Nesbitt before providing your information. Wilson Nesbitt may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The information collected may include:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Occupation and company details
- Interests in order to provide you with details of Wilson Nesbitt products and services
- Other information relevant to recruitment processes
Wilson Nesbitt may use this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve its products and services
- Provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- Provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help Wilson Nesbitt develop its website and services (these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individuals)
- Recruitment and selection purposes
- To pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals, for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with Wilson Nesbitt’s contractual obligations
If you have supplied contact details, Wilson Nesbitt may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail
Monitoring and Recording of Telephone Calls
Wilson Nesbitt reserves the right to monitor and or record telephone calls subject to and in accordance with law. All recordings are Wilson Nesbitt's sole property and any records so kept shall be conclusive proof of instructions given or alleged to have been given in the event of a dispute.
Web Site Security
The internet is not a secure medium. Wilson Nesbitt is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the website and visit a website operated by a third party, Wilson Nesbitt does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, Wilson Nesbitt cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.