Property Quote Request
CHOOSING A SOLICITOR
It is a good idea to contact several solicitors firms when choosing who to handle your property transaction, but don’t just get a quote and move to the next one. Ask some other important questions while you have them on the phone.
- Who will handle your case? Does that person be at their desk all day every day, or do they occasionally be out at court? Is there cover for them if they are off?
- In what way will you be able to contact your case handler? Will you get their direct dial telephone number and email address?
- A number of kite mark schemes exist to help clients identify that a solicitor firm provides a high standard of service. Ask the person you are speaking to what accreditation the firm has achieved.
Getting a number of quotes should help you establish the average solicitor fee for the transaction you are handling. Just as some of the quotes will immediately look too high, you should be wary of any that are well below the average.
The various quotes may be set out differently. Ask questions if you are unsure about any item listed on the quote you receive.
WHY WILSON NESBITT?
Wilson Nesbitt are the market leaders in property transactions in Northern Ireland. There are over 500 law firms in Northern Ireland. Wilson Nesbitt lodge 10% of all the land registry applications to the Land Registry of Northern Ireland.
We believe that unnecessary complication can be avoided through clear communication between everyone involved.
With us you can count on:
- Dedicated experienced conveyancers that never have to leave the office.
- LEXCEL accreditation – “only awarded to solicitors who meet the highest management and customer care standards.”
- Direct access to your conveyancer by telephone or email.
- A full postal service option that allows you to complete the transaction with minimal disruption.
- Online case tracking for all our property clients to view the daily movement on their case.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Take the next step and call us on free phone number 0800 840 9290.
Alternatively you can request a callback and we’ll call at a time of your convenience.