Bereavement services can help to take away some of the hassle during such a difficult time for family & friends.
In the midst of these difficulties, the financial affairs of the deceased have to be wound up and if the assets are above a certain threshold;
- applications have to be made to the Capital Taxes Office in respect of Inheritance Tax
- and then to the High Court to appoint the executors of the Will or a near relative as the estate administrator
BEREAVEMENT SERVICES – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
We provide immediate help and guidance through this difficult process and ensure that the executor or administrator complies with their legal responsibilities.
We can provide help with:
- Capital Taxes Office Inheritance
- Tax & High Court application
- Will & intestacy estate administration
- asset realisation
- debt settlement
- deeds of variation
- income tax repayment claims
- trust management and the other issues that arise
We have a team that includes solicitors, tax practitioners and estate executives who specialise in this area. We can also bring in other colleagues who specialise in property selling, business, debt recovery, employment, matrimonial or other areas if and when necessary.
See our section on wills for will writing services.
HAVE A QUESTION? GET IN TOUCH
Take the next step and call us on freephone number 0800 840 9293 or send us your details.