Our expert Family Law Solicitors are highly regarded for their experience, advising on risks, chances of success and fees from the outset.
We advise on Financial Settlements, Child Arrangements and International family matters.
If you need our help, enquire today so we can protect your interests, first.
How we work:
– Transparency on fees
– Professional & discreet service
– Tailored approach for your circumstances
– Free 30 minute consultation for assessment
– Available in-house taxation, property, company and commercial services
– Benefit from our established network of independent financial advisors, pension, business & property experts
Family Law Partner, Lenore Rice is a member of the Law Society Association of Northern Ireland Collaborative Family Lawyers.
This means that where possible we will try and prevent things from going to court.
We also offer discreet Domestic Violence legal advice | Call 0800 840 9291
Questions asked by you, Answered by our team
- How does Divorce work in Northern Ireland?
- Answering your Questions | Divorce & Civil Partnerships
- Divorce Guide: What to Say When Your Friend Needs to Talk?
- How do you Ensure the Wellbeing of Children during and after Divorce?
What We Do
- Breaking up | Separation, Divorce, Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Freezing injunctions | Protecting Assets
- Child Law | Maintenance, Name change
- Finance Matters | Settlements, Ancillary relief, Protecting Pensions, Inheritance & Investments
- Domestic violence | Arrange Non-Molestation Orders, Occupation Orders & Matrimonial Home Rights Orders
- Network | Connections with expert Business accountants, Tax & Trust professionals, Stockbrokers, Property Valuers & Pension Actuaries
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Divorce, Civil Partnerships & Separation query, please contact us.