Get legal advice from one of the leading divorce & civil partnership teams in Northern Ireland. From divorce & civil partnerships proceedings to financial and child contact arrangements We provide direct expert guidance and advice to our clients on these personal and delicate matters.
Our family law solicitors and specialists are highly regarded for their experience and achievements. We advise clients of the chances of success, the risks involved and on negotiating compromise settlements on relationship breakdown, financial settlements, child contact & children’s arrangements and international family matters.
We can also provide discreet advice if you are looking for a domestic violence solicitor..
Our divorce solicitors adapt their service delivery to what suits you offering; Perspex screen protected face to face Belfast or Bangor office meetings, home garden mask visits, phone or video phone meetings allowing us to act for clients all across Northern Ireland expertly and efficiently.
Lenore Rice is a member of the Law Society Association of Northern Ireland Collaborative Family Lawyers. This means that where possible we will try and prevent things from going to court, saving all parties a great deal of emotional stress.
Are your divorce solicitors Belfast based?
Yes we have offices in Belfast and Bangor but provide divorce law advice to clients throughout Northern Ireland.
We can also Communicate via phone, email or Zoom and can start with a 20-minute consultation. Get started here.
What We Do
- Separation agreements by negotiation including Collaborative Law
- Mareva or freezing injunctions to prevent the dissipation of assets
- Domestic violence, arrange emergence and subsequent Non-Molestation Orders, secure an Occupation Orders for you & the children & Matrimonial Home Rights Orders
- Divorce, the dissolution of Civil Partnerships on adultery, unreasonable behaviour, desertion, living apart for two years with consent, living apart for five years without consent & annulment
- Child, spousal and partner maintenance and deed poll name change
- Court ancillary relief proceedings, variation of existing orders and pensions on divorce
- Legal Aid assessments
- Expert support if required - forensic & business accountants, tax & trust professionals, stockbrokers, commercial & residential property valuers & pension actuaries
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Divorce & Civil Partnerships query, please contact us.