Our family law team is recognised as one of the leading practices in Northern Ireland managing all aspects of family law including divorce and civil partnerships proceedings, financial agreements, child arrangements and international family law. We provide direct expert guidance and advice to our clients on these personal and delicate matters.
Our solicitors and specialists are highly regarded for their experience and achievements. We advise clients of the chances of success, the risks involved and on negotiating compromise settlements on relationship breakdown, financial disputes, children’s arrangements, domestic violence and international family matters.
We adapt our service delivery to what suits you offering Perspex screen protected face to face Belfast or Bangor office meetings, home garden mask visits, phone or video phone meetings allowing us to act for clients all across Northern Ireland expertly and efficiently.
What We Do
- Separation agreements by negotiation including Collaborative Law
- Mareva or freezing injunctions to prevent the dissipation of assets
- Domestic violence, arrange emergence and subsequent Non-Molestation Orders, secure an Occupation Orders for you & the children & Matrimonial Home Rights Orders
- Divorce, the dissolution of Civil Partnerships on adultery, unreasonable behaviour, desertion, living apart for two years with consent, living apart for five years without consent & annulment
- Child, spousal and partner maintenance and deed poll name change
- Court ancillary relief proceedings, variation of existing orders and pensions on divorce
- Legal Aid assessments
- Expert support if required - forensic & business accountants, tax & trust professionals, stockbrokers, commercial & residential property valuers & pension actuaries
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Divorce & Civil Partnerships query, please contact us.