Ciara is a senior associate specialising in divorce, civil partnership and family law. She focuses on dispute resolution and the division of assets to include negotiated settlements, ancillary relief proceedings, maintenance proceedings, seizing applications and variation of settlements. Ciara’s experience extends to pensions, undertaking detailed consideration of the pension history including any public sector transfers, private sector transfers and accrued rights. Ciara is an expert in children’s and family law practice.
- Advising on the public and private law proceedings issued in connection with A Health & Social Care Trust –v- TA, K, C  NIFam 12.
- Representing clients in their application against a Health Care Trust following the unlawful removal of their grandchildren by way of a human rights notice.
- Advising on an application for injunctive relief to freeze a spouse’s assets thereby protecting their financial interests following the breakdown of their marriage.
- Advising on Ancillary Relief proceedings involving joinder applications for third parties, maintenance pending suit and the valuation of business assets.
- Advising client’s in respect of pension entitlement following the breakdown of a marriage.
- Accreditation to the Children Order Panel.