We advise the largest and most well-known banks and financial institutions operating in the Northern Irish market. We work smarter, are open to taking a different approach and achieving better results for our clients. Our lawyers are astute and able to provide the breadth of knowledge required by financial institutions when dealing with residential assets in Northern Ireland.
“They are exceptionally good. They handle hundreds of transactions for us each year.”Director of Remortgage Operations, Enact
"We are deeply impressed by Natasha’s professionalism and skill, linked with accessibility which makes dealing with her such a delight."Private Client, Bangor
“They are well known and the go-to firm in the sector in Northern Ireland.”Director of Remortgage Operations, Enact
"I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Natasha and her team for all their efforts. I work in financial services and therefore see the process from the other side of the fence, so to speak. Having just experienced what happens as a consumer, I have to say that your processes, administration and communication via the Online Portal have been superb. "Private Client, Belfast
“It feels like a partnership.”Director of Remortgage Operations, Enact
"Often in the past we found it very difficult to get calls through to and returned from a solicitor. With Natasha it is entirely different, which is refreshing. Thank you."Private Client, Lisburn
ExpertiseWe advise on lender instructed residential lending and equity release, separate representation purchase transactions, the acquisition of residential property security portfolios and the subsequent transfer of these portfolios, volume charge registrations and transfers, receiver appointments over residential buy to let properties, distressed and receiver sales, title perfections and rectifications and the review and customisation of standardised loan documents and mortgage conditions, as well as acting as a technical resource for all our lender and financial clients. We marry expertise, innovative service delivery and sector knowledge to achieve better. We advise banks and financial institutions on retail mortgages and associated security. We are used to dealing with volume requirements and have the systems and processes in place to scale our service delivery to client requirements, without compromising on the quality of the service.
What We Do
- Advising the majority of high street banks and building societies in relation to residential lending and technical conveyancing issues in Northern Ireland.
- Advising the biggest equity release providers on their equity release lending and technical conveyancing issues in Northern Ireland.
- Advising lender and financial clients in relation to distressed sales, appointments of receivers over buy to let properties and the subsequent sale of those assets by the receivers.
- Advising lender and financial clients in relation to the reconstitution and perfections of titles in both the Land Registry and Registry of Deeds.
- Providing redemption and charge removal services to a large number of active and inactive lender clients.
- Reviewing, updating and customising lender and financial clients standardised documentation and mortgage terms and conditions.
- Acting as a technical resource for all of our lender and financial clients in relation to residential property conveyancing.
- Facilitating lending on residential purchase and self-build mortgage transactions on behalf of lender clients in high value matters or where a non-panel solicitor is acting for the borrower.
- Working with the Law Society of Northern Ireland on in relation to title registrations and perfections as a result of the intervention and subsequent closure of the original acting firm.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Residential Lender Services query, please contact us.