Our lawyers are commercially aware & astute, providing in-depth knowledge and expert local insight
“They are exceptionally good. They handle hundreds of transactions for us each year.”Director of Remortgage Operations, Enact
"We are deeply impressed by Natasha’s professionalism and skill, linked with accessibility which makes dealing with her such a delight."Private Client, Bangor
"Professional, seamless process, trustworthy and reputable practice. Thank you."Private Client, Newtownards
“They are well known and the go-to firm in the sector in Northern Ireland.”Director of Remortgage Operations, Enact
"I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Natasha and her team for all their efforts. I work in financial services and therefore see the process from the other side of the fence, so to speak. Having just experienced what happens as a consumer, I have to say that your processes, administration and communication via the Online Portal have been superb. "Private Client, Belfast
“It feels like a partnership.”Director of Remortgage Operations, Enact
"Often in the past we found it very difficult to get calls through to and returned from a solicitor. With Natasha it is entirely different, which is refreshing. Thank you."Private Client, Lisburn
"Very pleased with how efficient the team at Wilson Nesbitt were. Kept informed via post email and phone calls."Private Client, Belfast
"Excellent App and superb case handler. Everything was simple and easy. Great service all round."Private Client, Bangor
"We found the whole experience simple and easy. I loved having the app to watch the progress."Private Client, Bangor
"From start to finish your service was amazing. Natasha kept us informed of every step of our journey. We can't thank you enough for everything and a huge thank you to Natasha. Well done everyone."Private Client, Belfast
- Lender instructed residential lending
- Equity release
- Retail mortgages & associated security
- Separate representation purchase transactions
- Acquisition of residential property security portfolios
- Subsequent transfer of portfolios
- Volume charge registrations and transfers
- Receiver appointments over residential buy to let properties
- Distressed and receiver sales
- Title perfections and rectifications
- Review and customisation of standardised loan documents
- Mortgage conditions
- Technical resource for lender and financial clients
- Positioned with high performing legal systems to deal with large volume, without compromising on the quality of service
What We Do
- Advising the majority of high street banks and building societies in relation to residential lending and technical conveyancing issues in Northern Ireland.
- Advising the biggest equity release providers on their equity release lending and technical conveyancing issues in Northern Ireland.
- Advising lender and financial clients in relation to distressed sales, appointments of receivers over buy to let properties and the subsequent sale of those assets by the receivers.
- Advising lender and financial clients in relation to the reconstitution and perfections of titles in both the Land Registry and Registry of Deeds.
- Providing redemption and charge removal services to a large number of active and inactive lender clients.
- Acting as a technical resource for all of our lender and financial clients in relation to residential property conveyancing.
- Working with the Law Society of Northern Ireland on in relation to title registrations and perfections as a result of the intervention and subsequent closure of the original acting firm.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Residential Lending query, please contact us.